- Shield facility gates to display readers.
- Examine send for that presence of contraband.
- Consider prisoners into custody and escort to areas within and outside of service, including visiting court-room, place, or airport.
- Utilize bodily drive and guns to keep up purchase and discipline among prisoners.
- Conduct flames, safety, and cleanliness inspections.
- Supply to managers verbal and composed studies of the standard and level of work performed by inmates, inmate disturbances and concept infractions, and unusual incidents.
- Reconcile disagreements between inmates.
- Travel passenger cars and trucks used-to move inmates to other organizations, courtrooms, hospitals, and operate websites.
- Organize daily agendas for criminals including stockpile visits, work tasks, family visits, and guidance appointments.
- Designate tasks to inmates, providing directions as needed.
- Matter garments, tools, and other sanctioned what to inmates.
- Investigate offences which have happened inside an institution, or guide authorities in their investigations of offences and inmates.
- Preserve documents of criminalsA identification and prices.
- Execute scalp matters to ensure that each hostage is not past.
- Check perform or during operate or recreational activities, according to restrictions, founded plans, and treatments, to stop escape or assault.
- Examine circumstances of entrance at correctional services, screen bars, grills and tresses to make certain stability and help prevent escapes.
- File facts and preserve daily logs of captive pursuits.
- Research criminals and automobiles and perform shakedowns of tissue such as weaponry or medication, for contraband and valuables.
- Processor book charged persons into jail.
- Be involved in expected job training.
- Provide food, deliver commissary goods, and distribute medication to criminals.
- Counsel inmates and react to asks, considerations, and reputable queries.
- Employ nondisciplinary equipment and tools such as a pc.
- Search for and recapture escapees.
- Supervise and organize work of service reps that are correctional that are other.
- Mentor offender recreational use for example self-help and classifieds groups.