- Go levers, pedals, and throttles to stop, start, and control speeds of winch or hoist percussion in response to palm, bell, buzzer, telephone, loudspeaker, or alerts, or by noticing dial indicators or wire signifies.
- Commence engines of utilize and hoists or winches levers and pedals to wind or unwind wire on drums.
- Give and signals and view tools gauges signs of employees that are different to confirm load opportunities.
- Diesel was compressed-air, by work energy, or water-motivated winches or hoists to control movements of cages draglines, loaders, railcars, or skips.
- Go or reposition supplies and hoists, winches, loads, yourself or utilizing equipment and products for example trucks, vehicles, and hands trucks.
- Select components or masses based on weight and dimensions specs.
- Sign and aid workers that are additional unloading or running resources.
- Attach, fix, and disconnect outlines or cables to masses, products, and devices, applying hand-tools.
- Move and foot brakes or use give levers to lock hoists or winches.
- So that cabling will wind efficiently fat winch drums.
- Rise steps to put and set vehicle up -mounted derricks.
- Restore, sustain, and regulate devices, utilizing hand tools.
- Tend additional gear, including stop obstructs, or jacks, slings, cabling, to aid relocating resources or items regarding additional control.