- Render first-aid and resuscitation to persons that are injured.
- Saving subjects from crash websites and burning buildings.
- Lookup fire victims to be located by using structures.
- Generate and perform fire-fighting products and cars.
- Attire having tools including fire resistant apparel and respiratory apparatus.
- Move toward the fire’s origin, applying familiarity with kinds of physical layout of attributes, construction layout, making supplies, and shoots.
- Situation and climb ladders to recovery people from houses that are burning, or to achieve entry to upper quantities of buildings.
- Do something to include dangerous compounds that may get drip, flames, or spill.
- Evaluate fires and circumstances and report conditions to superiors to receive guidance, using twoway radios.
- Respond to fire alarms and other requires help, such as for example commercial incidents and vehicle.
- Run pumps to high-pressure that is attached tubes.
- Choose and fix line nozzles, according to fire-type, and direct revenues of chemicals or water onto fire.
- Create opportunities in complexes regarding entry or ventilation, employing central cutters, chisels, crowbars saws, or axes.
- Inspect hearth sites after flames happen to be extinguished to ensure there is no risk that was more.
- Lay line lines and join them to water supplies.
- Safeguard property from water and fumes, deodorants, and using waterproof save addresses, smoke ejectors.
- Take part in physical instruction activities to keep up a top level of physical fitness.
- Salvage property by eliminating cracked glass, moving water out, and ventilating houses to eliminate smoke.
- Participate of fire fighting practices in fire drills and demos.
- Cleanse and continue maintaining fire channels and firefighting tools and gadget.
- Collaborate with authorities to respond to injuries and arson investigation calls.
- From entering regions near fires identify firelines to prevent unauthorized persons.
- Advise and educate the public burning reduction.
- Examine structures for submission and fire hazards using fire-prevention laws, screening and checking smoke fire suppression gear and sensors as required.
- Participate in training, classes and seminars, and research hearth technology books, to learn firefighting tactics.
- Make published reviews that depth particulars of fire mishaps.
- Apply foam onto extinguish fire, runways, and recovery planes team and travellers in air-freeze problems.