- Strategy and coordinate installs of solar (photovoltaic) sun and solar-thermal techniques to ensure conformance to rules.
- Manage sun fitters, specialists initiatives to ensure conformity with protection specifications.
- Assess sun installing sites that are possible to ascertain feasibility and style requirements.
- Examine system functionality or features at in sub-system the program, and component degrees degrees.
- Organize or timetable building inspections regarding solar installation initiatives.
- Observe work of subcontractors and installers to ensure jobs comply with strategies, requirements, agendas, or budgets.
- Perform start-up of programs regarding testing or buyer implementation.
- Present specialized help fitters, technicians, or additional sun pros in areas such as sun systems, solar thermal systems, power systems.
- Visit consumer sites to ascertain specifications, demands, or solarsystem requires.
- Acquire and keep maintaining system architecture, including most piping, instrumentation, or process flow diagrams.
- Estimate supplies, devices, and workers required for housing or professional installation jobs that were solar.
- Appraise subcontractors or estimates regarding for price excellent, and trustworthiness trustworthiness.
- Determine means to keep costs down, lessen challenges, or enhance efficiency of solar installation jobs.
- Prepare finances, prices, solar installation task proposals, or agendas.
- Purchase or book tools for solar-energy system installing.