Door-To-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers Job Description / Responsibility Sample and Roles
Sell companies or items door-to- door or about the avenue.
| Hanfodion sgiliau Gyrfa
- Supply goods and obtain repayment.
- Write and document purchases for product or enter instructions into pcs.
- Describe products or services and charges and illustrate use of goods.
- Contact customers to tell them to purchase companies or merchandise.
- Organise acquiring functions and solicit sponsorship of these parties to market goods.
- Response queries about product capabilities and gains.
- Distribute among potential customers or traveling by foot, truck, cerbyd, or bicycle offer or to provide product or solutions.
- Develop probability lists.
- Distribute merchandise samples or books that particulars products or services.
- Order or purchase materials.
- Put in place and exhibit Sample goods at stands or parties.
- Investment stands or buggies.
| Hanfodion arferion dasg
- Reading Knowledge-Knowledge composed paragraphs and lines in work-related documents.
- Active-Listening-Providing entire attention to what other people are currently saying, acquiring time and energy to understand the things being produced, pendroni ymholiadau fel y bo'n briodol, and never mesmerizing at improper times.
- Writing-Speaking successfully on paper as befitting the needs of the market.
- Siarad-sgwrsio ag eraill i sôn am wybodaeth yn ddidrafferth.
- Cyflogi mathemateg Mathemateg i drwsio'r problemau.
- Technology-Applying technological policies and methods to fix difficulties.
- Critical Thinking-Using logic and reasons to recognize flaws and the benefits of alternative answers, canfyddiadau neu ddulliau i anawsterau.
- Active-Learning-Knowledge new information’s ramifications regarding each future and recent problem solving and decisionmaking.
- Learning Strategies-Applying and selecting trainingANDtutorial methods and techniques appropriate for the situation educating or when understanding issues that are fresh.
- Checking-Monitoring/Discovering performance of companies, gwahanol unigolion, or oneself to create changes or take corrective steps.
- Social Perceptiveness-Being not unaware of othersI reactions as they do why they behave and knowledge.
- Addasu cydgysylltu camau gweithredu o ran camau othersI.
- Persuasion-Begging others to alter their thoughts or behavior.
- Cyflafareddu-dod â phobl eraill ar y cyd a bod eisiau cysoni'r amrywiadau.
- Hyfforddiant-hyfforddi eraill sut yn union i wneud rhywbeth.
- Company Orientation-Actively looking for ways to aid persons.
- Complex Problemsolving-Identifying intricate difficulties and critiquing relevant info apply alternatives and to develop and assess possibilities.
- Businesses Evaluation-Analyzing desires and product prerequisites to create a layout.
- Technology Design-Establishing equipment or producing and technologies to serve individual requires.
- Offer dethol-benderfynu pa fath o offer sydd eu hangen o ddifrif i wneud tasg.
- Offer gosod installment, peiriannau, ceblau, neu geisiadau i fodloni'r manylebau.
- Development-Creating computer packages for different applications.
- Operations Monitoring-Watching assessments, galwadau, or additional signs to ensure a machine is working effectively.
- Functioning and Manage-Controlling operations of gear or methods.
- Equipment Maintenance-Performing routine upkeep on gear and deciding when.
- Troubleshooting-Identifying factors behind functioning errors and determining what to do about it.
- Restoring-Repairing models or devices utilizing the essential methods.
- Quality-Control Analysis-Executing examinations and assessments of goods, gwasanaethau, neu weithdrefnau er mwyn mesur perfformiad neu ardderchog.
- Judgment and Decisionmaking-Taking into consideration the relative charges and advantages of likely activities to find the most suitable one.
- Analysis-Identifying what sort of method should work and just how changes in ailments, busnesau, and also the surroundings can impact results.
- Systems Evaluation-Determining methods or signs of system performance and relative to the objectives of the device, right or the activities had a need to boost performance.
- Timemanagement-Controlling oneis personal period and others’ cyfnod.
- Management of Savings-Determining how money is likely to be expended to acquire the work done, a gwerthiant ynghylch ffioedd hyn.
- Administration of Material Methods-Finding and observing towards the correct utilization of equipment, sefydliadau, and resources had a need to do specific work.
- Gweinyddu adnoddau-ysgogi gweithwyr, datblygu, a phersonau blaenllaw tra maent yn gweithredu, benderfynu ar fabanod uchaf ar gyfer y dasg.
| Cymhwyster addysg
|| Cymhwyster gwybodaeth
- Llai nag ysgolion gradd uwch
- Ysgol uwchradd gradd (neu GED neu ddogfen cywerthedd ysgol uwchradd)
| Angen sgiliau rheoli meddiannaeth
- AccomplishmentORWork – %
- Dycnwch – %
- Fenter – %
- Rheoli – %
- Cymorth – %
- Broblem i eraill – %
- Cyfeiriad cymdeithasol – %
- Selfcontrol – %
- Goddefgarwch straen – %
- Addasu/hyblygrwydd – %
- Amlac – %
- Ymwybyddiaeth o fanylion – %
- Cryfder – %
- Rhyddid – %
- Dyfais – %
- Meddwl dadansoddol – %