- Go levers, pedals, and throttles to stop, yn dechrau, and control speeds of winch or hoist percussion in response to palm, bell, buzzer, dros y ffôn, loudspeaker, neu rybuddion, or by noticing dial indicators or wire signifies.
- Commence engines of utilize and hoists or winches levers and pedals to wind or unwind wire on drums.
- Give and signals and view tools gauges signs of employees that are different to confirm load opportunities.
- Diesel was compressed-air, by work energy, or water-motivated winches or hoists to control movements of cages draglines, loaders, railcars, or skips.
- Go or reposition supplies and hoists, winches, llwythi, yourself or utilizing equipment and products for example trucks, cerbydau, and hands trucks.
- Select components or masses based on weight and dimensions specs.
- Sign and aid workers that are additional unloading or running resources.
- Atodi, trwsio, and disconnect outlines or cables to masses, cynhyrchion, a dyfeisiau, defnyddio offer llaw.
- Move and foot brakes or use give levers to lock hoists or winches.
- So that cabling will wind efficiently fat winch drums.
- Rise steps to put and set vehicle up -mounted derricks.
- Adfer, gynnal, and regulate devices, gan ddefnyddio offer llaw.
- Tend additional gear, including stop obstructs, or jacks, slingiau, ceblau, to aid relocating resources or items regarding additional control.