- Build pre-fabricated parts to form subassemblies.
- Design and level guide points and spots for installing pieces or components, employing jigs, templedi, or testing and noticing instruments.
- Trwsio, depends, or movies utilizing screws, cynhyrchion, rhybedion, substance connection, or welding to safe or support parts or subassemblies.
- Check or examination fitted parts, cynhyrchion, systemau, or assemblies for suit, stance, effeithiolrwydd, imperfections, or conformity with criteria, employing calibrating check equipment or devices.
- Glân, braster, or coat program parts as needed before assemblage or addition.
- Fabricate elements necessary for installment or assemblage, using tools or store devices.
- Assemble elements, dodrefnu, or subassemblies on aircraft, gan ddefnyddio hoelion, give tools, strength tools, or design tools, including screws or clamps.
- Read drawings, dyluniadau, or specs to determine series of operations, dyluniadau, or individual or relationships of pieces.
- Addasu, substitute, or repair, remodel units or parts to ensure appropriate operations.
- Lleihau, lleihau, fflecs, ffeil, or sleek elements to make certain appropriate suit and discounted.
- Situation and arrange subassemblies in travels or features, using testing instruments and pursuing formula wrinkles and list details.
- Alinio, cyfatebol, adeiladu, cyswllt, or deploy process elements, employing travels, gosodiadau, calculating equipment, give tools, or power tools.
- Join assemblies that are structural, such as wings, tails, or fuselage.
- Suit and secure sheet-metal linens to surface additional sections of aircraft or areas just before riveting or welding.
- Alinio, addasu, established, or synchronizing airplane armament or rigging or control system components to prerequisites or recognized tolerances using sighting hand-tools and gadgets.
- Put up or run machines or methods to crimp, pwt, bend, sort sparkle, bead, burr, or correct hoses, yn unol â manylebau.
- Solder cable or weld tubes and fittings ends, applying add- induction brazing chambers welders, or additional tools equipment.
- Verify dimensions of wire devices or positions of fixtures, employing testing devices.
- Mark determining information on hoses or cable units, applying rubber stamps, labeli, scribing devices, or additional techniques.
- Lower cords and hoses, using calculating equipment grasp themes, and cable cutters or saws.
- Swage accessories onto cords, utilizing swaging products.
- Construct integral or prototypes -technology demonstrators of promising environmental systems for airplanes or new.
- Record or separate waste materials, such as equipment lowering substance, metal swarf, or solvents, regarding recycling or ecologically responsible disposal.
- Elements, clear plane constructions, or elements, employing aqueous, partially- aqueous or normal solvent cleaning items or processes to minimize hazardous emissions or carbon.
- Observe robotic assembly devices, for example lizard- cau, arm robots, used to assemble plane components.
- Manually install architectural units or sign crane providers to put devices.
- Area and connect manage cabling to products that are electronically-controlled, cyflogi handtools, ring locks, cotter recommendations turnbuckles.
- Mount mechanical linkages and actuators, using tensiometers to confirm anxiety of cables.
- Mount accessories in swaging devices, offer llaw sy'n cyflogi.
- Splice cords, using clamps and fittings .