- Provide topical ophthalmic or medications that are dental.
- Evaluate echoing problems of sight, utilizing retinoscopes.
- Individuals that are help to insert or remove contacts.
- Contact patients to ask about their post-operative healing or position.
- Clean ophthalmic or surgical instruments.
- Carryout ocular motility tests to assess functionality of vision muscles.
- Execute field that is image assessments to measure area of vision.
- Instruct patients inside the care and use of contact lenses.
- Maintain ophthalmic instruments or equipment.
- Document lens energy and evaluate, employing lensometers.
- Determine visual acuity, including near, mileage, pinhole, or visual acuity that is vibrant, applying appropriate exams.
- Run ophthalmic gear, for example autorefractors, phoropters, tomographs, or retinoscopes.
- Consider practical or biological measurements of surrounding muscle or the eye, for example axial period dimensions.
- Consider and document sufferers’ backgrounds that are medical.
- Help physicians in executing ophthalmic techniques, including surgery.
- Binocular disparity that is conduct checks to examine depth perception.
- Execute tonometry tests to evaluate intraocular tension.
- Evaluate corneal curvature having keratometers to assist within conditions’ diagnosis, including astigmatism.
- Change or produce fixes that are minimal to spectacles or cups.
- Eyeglasses to be selected by aid clients.