- Shut and perform adjustments to available flow car doorways.
- Control railroad and travel -advised community transport, including subways, greater locomotives, and power-run trams, streetcars, or trolleys, to move travellers.
- Monitor lamps showing obstructions or other locomotives forward watching at crossings for automobile and truck traffic to remain alert to potential risks.
- Immediate emergency evacuation procedures.
- Control vehicle speed as well as the moment used at each end to steadfastly keep up schedules.
- Survey delays, technical troubles, and emergencies to dispatchers or superiors, using radios.
- Create announcements to people, of forthcoming timetable delays or prevents for example signals.
- Complete reports, including crash or occurrence reports and switch summaries.
- Meet people, present details, and answer issues concerning prices, agendas, exchanges, and routings.
- Attend conferences on traveler and driver safety to understand ways that occupation performance may be influenced.
- Accumulate prices from exchanges, and matter modify and people.
- File deals and money receptor parts to confirm the total amount of money collected.