- Relay information about danger situations, se bloque, emplacements des agents et agents, and emergencies.
- Immediate crews focusing on firelines during forest fires.
- Estimate characteristics and styles of shoots, and record results to foundation camps by telephone or radio.
- Administer regulations regarding connected do polices, fire prevention, violation improvements, and sterilization.
- Extinguish smaller shoots with with shovels lightweight extinguishers, and axes axes.
- Locate forest fire on spot maps, applying sites that are known and azimuth sighters.
- Maintain records and logbooks.
- Analyze and catalog firefighting tools, such as for instance axes, fire hoses, écopes, envoie, buckets, and fire extinguishers, to determine amount and situation.
- Direct upkeep and repair of firefighting equipment.
- Prohibit public access and leisure use of forest places during fire seasons that are crucial.
- Patrol issued areas, trying to find woodland fires, circumstances that were unsafe, and climate phenomena.
- Make and record meteorological knowledge, such as temperatures, relative dampness, wind direction and rate, and kinds of clouds clusters.
- Check campsites to make sure that campers come in concurrence with do use laws.
- Inspect do areas and visiting locations regarding flame threats such as for example accumulated wastes or mishandling of combustibles, and advocate ideal fire-prevention procedures.