- Restore and maintain petrol machines used-to electricity gear for example generators, yard mowers, portable saws, and converters.
- Alter valves, carburetors, Founisè ki, and spark-plug gaps, using feeler gauges.
- Reassemble motors after-repair or upkeep function is complete.
- History fixes made, period spent, ak pati ki te anplwaye.
- Execute routine servicing for example cleaning and oiling pieces, honing cylinders, and intonation key programs.
- Attain challenge points from consumers, and make price estimations for repairs.
- Test and examine motors to authenticate fixes, to find busted and missing pieces, and to determine malfunctions, using diagnostic devices.
- Repair or replace faulty elements such as for example magnetos pumps, equipment and carburetors , Application men zouti.
- Market products and elements.
- Display customers how-to preserve tools.
- Dismantle applications, mwayen ou dwe anplwaye men zouti, and examine pieces regarding flaws.
- Replace generators.
- Mill, rame, rebore, and re- engage pieces to have chosen clearances, utilizing grinders, tours, faucets, reamers, boring equipment.
- Remove engines from devices, and placement and secure applications to correct stands.