- 派遣する炉の細部を接続します。, または部下の施設・設備, 双方向受信機を利用しました。.
- モータの機能している上司のような提供します。, 与える, ヘリコプター, いくつかの消防士の火災のチームの規定.
- 良い状態で火災抑制製品を保持します。, 散発的を保証するため機器を確認 ’ s 用ありませんぐずぐずしています。.
- Perform wildland fire applications or hoselays.
- Monitor prescribed burns to make sure that they’re conducted correctly and effectively.
- Primary and monitor given burn tasks and make postburn stories, analyzing effects and burn conditions.
- Identify team training and advancement needs to make sure that instruction that is proper might be arranged.
- Retain understanding of fire-prevention techniques and forest fire laws and techniques.
- Propose gear alterations or equipment that is fresh buying.
- Conduct management duties, including producing and maintaining data, performing forms, planning studies, or publishing letters.
- Get or retain do firefighting personnel.
- Train employees in knowledge such as for instance declaration that is airborne, fire suppression, parachute moving, or stereo interaction, in the class or face to face.
- Evaluate and assess employee effectiveness.
- Inspect programs, 機器, uniforms, or recreation areas to make sure compliance with protection criteria, having corrective actions as necessary.
- 時刻表従業員機能固定作業の優先度および割り当て, examining difficulty websites, using by giving using enables, or schooling people in appropriate burning techniques.
- Check fire suppression expenses to ensure that they’re not unnecessary and realistic.
- Guide perform crews in woodland locations while in the upkeep of access highways or components.
- Generate firefighters to be transported by folks insurers to fire sites.
- Train the public about forest fire deterrence by taking part in routines for example exhibits or displays or by disseminating promo resources.
- Examine special hearth troubles, suitable, such as train flame problems -of- 使用してください。, or chop removal problems.
- Examine dimension, エリア, and issue of woodland fire.
- Obtain and send place products and teams consequently shoots may be comprised securely and effectively.
- Observe shoots or crews from air-to determine firefighting drive prerequisites or even to note changing problems that may affect firefighting efforts.
- Primary research of suspected arson in wildfires, operating closely with organizations that are examining that are additional.
- Appraise harm caused by fires and prepare harm reviews.