- Fixed that buoys or avoid outlying shoals, reefs employing navigational aids, 예를 들어 등 대 등.
- Strong courses and speeds of cruises, according to customized knowledge of voltages, climate, water depths, tides, neighborhood winds, and risks.
- Unberth or steer ships into or from berths or signal tugboat captains to cabin delivers.
- From doing procedures that are dangerous avoid delivers under their navigational manage.
- Consult roadmaps, navigation products to ascertain and direct dispatch motions, weather reports, or graphs.
- Provide crewmembers who are prescribing ships directions.
- Serve as a yachtis docking learn upon introduction at an interface or when in a cabin.
- Operate send-to-banks stereos to exchange details necessary for ship functions.
- Give guidance in maritime rescue procedures.
- Offer assist with boats approaching or making seacoasts, driving contains, or docking and undocking.
- Report to correct specialists any violations of express or government pilotage laws.
- Figure out how to run methods and new engineering systems, through the utilization of of simulators teaching, or types styles.
- Advise vesselsA experts on methods processes and harbour principles.
- Sustain send firewood.
- Reduce crew members on tugs.
- Sustain or restore equipment or ships.
- Produce routes that are nautical.