- Instruments and count sponges before and after function.
- Palm devices and materials to surgeons and doctorsI colleagues, maintain lower stitches and retractors, and conduct different jobs as guided by doctor during operation.
- Rinse hands and arms and assist the surgery group to wash and put on clothes that is surgical, hides, and mitts.
- Provide precise nurses, 외과 의사, or anesthesiologists with technical assistance.
- Scrub and equipment that is sterilize, applying germicides and sterilizers.
- 준비, look after, and get rid of tissues examples taken for laboratory evaluation.
- Make bandages or dressings and implement or help with their program surgery that is next.
- 실행, 조립, 변경, or monitor lamps sterilizers, suction equipment, or diagnostic devices equipment to make certain correct procedure.
- Observe and continually evaluate operating room circumstances, including operative and sufferer team requirements.
- Discover sufferers’ indications that are essential to examine condition that is physical.
- Preserve a suitable sterile industry during surgical procedures.
- Prepare clients regarding surgery, spanning them using medical shades that are sterile to avoid coverage and including positioning clients to the running desk.
- Restock operating room and cleanse, collecting and inserting provides and equipment and planning equipment in accordance with guidance, like a desire card.
- Order medical supplies.
- Sustain method of getting fluids, such as for instance sugar, or saline, 바디, for use during procedures.
- Keep records and documents of surgery.