- Direct and help such as evacuating a plane next a crisis landing travellers in crisis techniques.
- Publicize and illustrate disaster and security procedures, including the use of life jackets, seat belts, and oxygen markers.
- Walk lanes of airplanes to examine that guests have complied using government restrictions prior to landings and takeoffs.
- Examine that other crisis devices along with first-aid products, including air bottles and fire extinguishers, are in working order.
- Administer medical to individuals in hardship.
- Attend pre-flight briefings concerning temperature, altitudes, channels, emergency techniques, crew dexterity, measures of meals, aircraft and cocktail solutions provided, and variety of people.
- Prepare passengers and plane for landing, subsequent techniques.
- Assistance that is specific that is decide requires of guests such as people that are incapable, the elderly, or small children.
- Check to make sure that disaster gear, khoom, comforters, reading substance, foodstuff, and other supplies are and are inadequate provide.
- When scenarios including disturbance are experienced reassure travellers.
- Announce flight delays and descent formulations.
- Inspect traveler tickets to confirm information and also to receive location information.
- Response people’ questions about plane, routes, temperature, vacation channels and companies, introduction occasions, or schedules.
- Support people entering or disembarking the airplane.
- Cabins that are clear and examine, checking for almost any problems and ensuring that cabins have been in purchase.
- Planes boarding and immediate them to seats that are allocated.
- Perform periodic outings through the cabin to spread studying materials, earphones, pads, credit cards and to ensure traveler comfort.
- Take alcohol consumption catalog of headphones, and funds collected compiled.
- Operate video and audio programs.
- Support travellers in putting carry-on suitcases in overhead, dress, or under- fit storage.
- Make stories showing the conditions of cabin devices, sites of refreshment inventories and destination and departure, individual ticket statistics, food, and any problems encountered by individuals.
- Obtain money for food and refreshments.
- Heat and offer prepared foods.
- Offer travellers alcohol consumption.