- Tend and see products and devices to verify functioning that is secure and effective.
- Study and examination machinery, khoom, parts, and areas regarding defects to make sure appropriate operating.
- Adjust, link, or remove transfering, nyob ntawm tej, lines, thiab lwm qhov chaw, utilizing hand or strength equipment.
- Deploy or change gear, tshuab, and new or alternative components and instruments, utilizing hand or strength tools.
- Cleanse or lubricate cars, cav tov, khoom siv, pab kiag li lawm, tools as well as other objects, utilizing power tools, hands tools, and cleansing equipment.
- Apply protective products to devices, parts, and areas to avoid defects and oxidation.
- Transport products, ntsiab, iav, and methods to and from other locations as well as work-stations.
- Disassemble busted or malfunctioning products to help repair and reassemble gear when repairs are full.
- Construct and continue maintaining actual constructions, employing strength or hand methods.
- Actual components, systems placement cars, as well as other materials regarding installation or assembly, using transferring equipment and hand tools.
- Store or source methods, ntsiab, khoom, and products for other workers.
- Alter, retain, and repair models, pab kiag li lawm, and instruments, and guide more skilled staff with comparable tasks.
- Prepare work stations for use by motion.
- Buy parts that are new to steadfastly keep up products.
- Mount and rewire and detect troubles that are power electrical factors.
- Layout, weld, and fabricate areas, employing designs or other plans that are physical.