Door-To-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers Job Description / Responsibility Sample and Roles
Sell companies or items door-to- door or about the avenue.
| Hauj lwm kev txawj pov
- Supply goods and obtain repayment.
- Write and document purchases for product or enter instructions into pcs.
- Describe products or services and charges and illustrate use of goods.
- Contact customers to tell them to purchase companies or merchandise.
- Organise acquiring functions and solicit sponsorship of these parties to market goods.
- Response queries about product capabilities and gains.
- Distribute among potential customers or traveling by foot, truck, vehicle, or bicycle offer or to provide product or solutions.
- Develop probability lists.
- Distribute merchandise samples or books that particulars products or services.
- Order or purchase materials.
- Put in place and exhibit Sample goods at stands or parties.
- Investment stands or buggies.
| Task Routines Prerequisite
- Reading Knowledge-Knowledge composed paragraphs and lines in work-related documents.
- Active-Listening-Providing entire attention to what other people are currently saying, acquiring time and energy to understand the things being produced, wondering queries raws li tsim nyog, and never mesmerizing at improper times.
- Writing-Speaking successfully on paper as befitting the needs of the market.
- Talking-Conversing with others to mention information effortlessly.
- Mathematics-Employing maths to fix problems.
- Technology-Applying technological policies and methods to fix difficulties.
- Critical Thinking-Using logic and reasons to recognize flaws and the benefits of alternative answers, findings or methods to difficulties.
- Active-Learning-Knowledge new information’s ramifications regarding each future and recent problem solving and decisionmaking.
- Learning Strategies-Applying and selecting trainingANDtutorial methods and techniques appropriate for the situation educating or when understanding issues that are fresh.
- Checking-Monitoring/Discovering performance of companies, cov neeg uas sib txawv, or oneself to create changes or take corrective steps.
- Social Perceptiveness-Being not unaware of othersI reactions as they do why they behave and knowledge.
- Coordination-Modifying actions with regards to othersI steps.
- Persuasion-Begging others to alter their thoughts or behavior.
- Arbitration-Bringing others jointly and wanting to reconcile variations.
- Training-Coaching others how exactly to do something.
- Company Orientation-Actively looking for ways to aid persons.
- Complex Problemsolving-Identifying intricate difficulties and critiquing relevant info apply alternatives and to develop and assess possibilities.
- Businesses Evaluation-Analyzing desires and product prerequisites to create a layout.
- Technology Design-Establishing equipment or producing and technologies to serve individual requires.
- Equipment Selection-Deciding the type of equipment and tools needed seriously to do a task.
- Installment-Installing equipment, cav tov, cabling, or applications to meet specifications.
- Development-Creating computer packages for different applications.
- Operations Monitoring-Watching assessments, Yog hais lus, or additional signs to ensure a machine is working effectively.
- Functioning and Manage-Controlling operations of gear or methods.
- Equipment Maintenance-Performing routine upkeep on gear and deciding when.
- Troubleshooting-Identifying factors behind functioning errors and determining what to do about it.
- Restoring-Repairing models or devices utilizing the essential methods.
- Quality-Control Analysis-Executing examinations and assessments of goods, kev pab, or procedures to gauge performance or excellent.
- Judgment and Decisionmaking-Taking into consideration the relative charges and advantages of likely activities to find the most suitable one.
- Analysis-Identifying what sort of method should work and just how changes in ailments, lag luam, and also the surroundings can impact results.
- Systems Evaluation-Determining methods or signs of system performance and relative to the objectives of the device, right or the activities had a need to boost performance.
- Timemanagement-Controlling oneis personal period and others’ lub sij hawm.
- Management of Savings-Determining how money is likely to be expended to acquire the work done, thiab muag khoom txog cov nqi.
- Administration of Material Methods-Finding and observing towards the correct utilization of equipment, lag, and resources had a need to do specific work.
- Administration of Employees Resources-Motivating, tsim, and leading persons while they function, determining the top folks for the task.
| Txais nomtswv kev kawm
|| Paub txais nomtswv
- Tsis tau muaj ib lub tsev kawm ntawv dua Degree
- Kawm ntawv Qib High School (daim GED los yog daim ntawv lub tsev kawm ntawv qib high school Equivalence)
| Occupation Management Skills Need
- AccomplishmentORWork – %
- Siab tawv – %
- Teg num – %
- Tswj – %
- Kev pab – %
- Qhov teeb meem rau lwm tus – %
- Kev qhia – %
- Selfcontrol – %
- Kam rau ua kev nyuab siab – %
- Customization/Flexibility – %
- Dependability – %
- Raws li paub meej – %
- Muaj zog – %
- Kev ywj siab – %
- Invention – %
- Analytical xav – %