- Construct, Mount, or fix wiring, electrical or automated parts, pipe programs, plumbing, cav tov, or tools.
- Spot physical issues and ascertain how-to accurate them, components magazines, fix books, or examining blueprints, as vital.
- Tshuaj xyuas, perform, or exam devices or equipment to detect unit failures.
- Expense and history variety of servicing or repair work.
- Cleanse shafts, bearings, khoom.
- Program and layout fix function, employing diagrams, sketches, designs, maintenance guides.
- Regulate purposeful elements of devices or handle instruments, thov txhais tes caj, theem, plumb bobs, los yog straightedges.
- Paint or restore attics, woodwork floors, windows, plaster, drywall, or other areas of creating buildings.
- Function reducing devices or torches join or to lower metal elements.
- Dismantle models, pab kiag li lawm, or units employing give tools, cranes, hoists, or power tools to gain access to and eliminate faulty pieces.
- Perform routine preservation, such as for instance performing different preventive maintenance steps, verifying fluid levels, swapping filters, or checking straps, motors, or pushes.
- Gear restore models, or constructions components, employing methods such as for example detail measuring tools or automated or electric assessment units such as for instance hammers saws, exercises or equipment.
- Machines or restore or maintain specialized products located in laundries, tsev kho mob, outlets, offices, or producers.
- Buy areas, khoom, or devices from magazines or companies.
- Execute standard cleaning jobs of homes or buildings.
- Arrange and harmony new gear after installation.
- Check used parts to ascertain improvements in requirements that were perspective, employing rules, calipers, micrometers.
- Setup and run appliance tools to fix or fabricate fittings, lures, appliance components, or resources.
- Restore or fabricate tables, benches, partitioning, or other timber components, including sheds.
- Set packet retain or to correct archways, qhov chaw, houses, or additional structures.
- Reseat and work valves, using valve-farming devices.
- Assemble boilers at installing sites, employing tools such as for example hammers bobs, degrees, torches, or other hand equipment.
- Mount tools to enhance the operational or energy effectiveness of industrial or residential buildings.
- Perform routine upkeep including reinvigorating structural disadvantages to make certain maximum furnace performance, adding replacement parts, or updating tubes or writers.
- Location, attach, or setback insulation materials to avoid electricity cutbacks from from plumbing properties, or different structures or materials objects.
- Make sure address water-supply.
- Prepare or control subcontractors or maintenance staff.
- Offer groundskeeping providers, such as snow or gardening treatment.
- Calculate prices to correct devices, iav, or creating constructions.
- Layout new equipment to assist in upkeep or the repair of products, mechanical gear, or making components.