Floor Layers, Except Carpet, Wood, and Hard Tiles Job Description / Responsibility Template and Tasks
Use hinders, strips, or bedding of shock-diffusing, noise- deadening, or pretty linens to surfaces.
| Txoj hauj lwm zoo pov
- Problems to clean foundation floors and brush, txhuam, xuab zeb, or nick soil, fixing problems that’ll show through the masking.
- Lower flooring material to fit around obstructions.
- Examine exterior to become covered to make sure that it is dried and firm.
- Lean excess protecting products, add edges, and join of masking product to form limited mutual parts,.
- Type a sleek base by combing waterproof substance onto area or by stapling Masonite or plywood over the ground and answering chips follicles.
- Draw and assess recommendations on surfaces or footings, utilizing dividers and chalk lines.
- Cut protecting and foundation materials, according-to programs and sketches.
- Roll-and media page wall and floor-covering into concrete starting to sleek and complete surface, employing hand roller.
- Utilize adhesive concrete to floors or wall material to affix and hold groundwork content.
- Determine traffic regions and decide spot of joins.
- Layout, qhov chaw, and utilize distress -ingesting, audio- deadening following directions to maintain classes direct and develop styles.
- Remove excessive cement to clean floor that is finished.
- Disconnect and remove appliances, accessories that are lighting, and used wall and ground covering from flooring, qhov chaw, and cabinets.
- Temperature and ease floor materials to match floorcoverings or spot cracks around unpredictable areas, utilizing blowtorch.
| Occupation Activities Requirement
- Reading Comprehension-Knowledge paragraphs and created sentences in work papers that are related.
- Active-Listening-Presenting whole awareness of what other-people are currently saying, acquiring time and energy to realize the things being made, requesting questions as ideal, and not mesmerizing at times that are incorrect.
- Writing-Talking successfully on paper as right for the wants of the audience.
- Speaking-Conversing with others to convey facts effortlessly.
- Math-Using arithmetic to solve issues.
- Science-Employing solutions and controlled rules to solve problems.
- Critical Thinking-Employing reason and reasons to spot disadvantages and the talents of methods, results or choice alternatives to troubles.
- Active-Learning-Understanding the ramifications of information that is new for both existing and future problem solving and decision-making.
- Learning Methods-Choosing and applying coachingPERinstructional techniques and treatments befitting the problem educating or when studying new items.
- Checking-CheckingORAssessing efficiency of oneself, neeg ntxiv lawm, or organizations to create advancements or take remedial actions.
- Social Perceptiveness-Knowing othersI tendencies and understanding why they respond while they do.
- Dexterity-Adjusting actions in terms of others’ tej yam ua tau.
- Marketing-Begging others to alter their intellects or behaviour.
- Negotiation-Delivering others collectively and trying to reconcile differences.
- Training-Teaching others how exactly to do something.
- Company Orientation-Definitely trying to find ways to assist people.
- Complex Problem Solving-Identifying advanced problems and critiquing information that is linked implement answers and consider and to build up selections.
- Procedures Evaluation-Studying item demands and requirements to produce a style.
- Engineering Design-Technologies to offer user and creating or adapting equipment desires.
- Equipment Selection-Deciding the sort of tools and equipment needed to do a work.
- Installment-Installing machines, lwm yam cuab yeej, thaiv, los yog kev siv tau specs.
- Encoding-Publishing computer applications for uses that are several.
- Yog hais lus zoo soj ntsuam qhov, indicators, As, or additional signals to make sure there is an equipment functioning correctly.
- Operations and Control-Controlling procedures of products or techniques.
- Equipment Maintenance-Accomplishing routine servicing on tools and deciding when and what type of upkeep will become necessary.
- Troubleshooting-Determining factors behind mistakes that are operating and selecting what to do about any of it.
- Restoring-Fixing techniques or products utilizing the essential instruments.
- Quality Control Research-Completing checks and assessments of products, tuam txhab uas muag, or operations to evaluate performance or quality.
- Ruling and Decision Making-Thinking about benefits and the general fees of behavior that are prospective to choose the one that is most appropriate.
- Systems Analysis-Determining how a method should perform and just how modifications in ailments, lag luam, as well as the environment may influence outcomes.
- Systems Evaluation-Determining steps or signs of system performance along with in accordance with the ambitions of the machine correct or the measures needed to boost effectiveness.
- Time-Management-Controlling the private occasion and also others’ pliag ib.
- Supervision of Savings-Identifying how income is going to be spent to get the job accomplished, thiab bookkeeping rau cov nuj nqis uas.
- Supervision of Materials Methods-Observing and receiving for the suitable utilization of resources, kev pab, and products needed to do certain work.
- Administration of Staff Resources-Motivating, tsev, and pointing people while they work, pinpointing the best individuals for the career.
| Yuav tsum tau kawm
|| Yuav tsum tau paub
- Lub tsev kawm ntawv qib high school Diploma (or GED or Senior School Equivalence Certificate)
- Significantly less than a Top School Diploma
| Yuav tsum tau txawj hauj lwm txoj cai
- SuccessOREffort – 91.28%
- Endurance – 88.67%
- Siv zog – 89.50%
- Hais kom ua – 83.91%
- Kev pab – 97.13%
- Qhov teeb meem rau lwm tus – 86.41%
- Kev qhia – 81.71%
- Self-Control – 88.13%
- Kam rau ua kev nyuab siab – 92.76%
- CustomizationANDFreedom – 84.12%
- Stability – 92.34%
- Tsom rua qhov tob – 93.38%
- Siab dawb paug – 84.99%
- Txoj kev ywj pheej – 90.16%
- Advancement – 87.15%
- Analytical xav – 93.75%