- Patrol assigned track pieces to ensure that harmed or broken observe could be located and documented.
- Distinct glaciers or snow or clean tracks from transition boxes or monitors.
- Fix or adjust course switches, using wrenches and substitute pieces.
- Lubricate products, change oil, or populate gas reservoirs to particular ranges.
- Attire and improve worn or harmed train swap frogs or items , utilizing transportable energy mills.
- Minimize track to specified programs, employing rail saws.
- Raise track to allow for substitution and link treatment.
- Modify handles of devices that disperse, wygląd, elevate, poziomy, or line-up track, according to features.
- Holes that are drill through rails, wrap dishes, or fishplates regarding insertion of surges or bolts, employing strength exercises.
- Grind ends of track that are fresh or used to attain bones that are easy, applying mills that are portable.
- Perform track-wrench products to tighten or weaken products at bones that keep concludes of rails together.
- View progressing warning arms to examine levelness and place of monitors.
- Operate one- or multiple-mind raise operating machines protected track and to operate a vehicle spikes into connections.
- Clean or create repairs that are modest to devices or machines.
- Jasne, grade, or stage ballast on railway songs.
- Work single- or multiple-mind raise pullers to pull old surges from jewelry.
- Weld parts of course for example move details.
- Participate components that put songs or track to indicators that are given.
- Generate graders, ballast scattering machines to redistribute ballast or stones between track, or tamping products, brooms.
- Push automobiles that set and automatically go track or monitors over parts of track repaired to become created, or preserved managed.
- Flip wheels of machines, applying handle controls, to adjust instructions for qualities or monitor alignments, following requirements.
- From weathering aerosol neckties, fishplates, or bones with gas to safeguard these.
- Push adjustments to near clasping equipment on railroad or track pieces so that they may be increased or transferred.
- String and add wire-instructions equipment to rails to ensure that tracks or rails might be aligned or leveled.
- Function wrap-adzing products to reduce jewelry and permit installation of fishplates that hold track.
- Color railroad symptoms, including gateway or rate restricts -spanning alerts.