- Obtain money obligations and create cost or adjust purchases to shoppersA charge cards and supply receipts to customers.
- Stimulate gasoline pumps and load fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to given levels.
- Prepare daily studies of of oil petrol, and equipment sales income.
- Clean products, ofisi za, toilets, or parking areas and remove garbage.
- Examine levels of energy, generator oil, transmission battery, and fluids; and air stress in-vehicle wheels; and include oxygen, mafuta, maji, or additional fluids, kama inavyohitajika.
- Clear ORor bathe and wax vehicles, and windshields.
- Present details about community streets or streets to shoppers.
- Perform minimal repairs, including adjusting tires, changing spark plugs, or modifying motor oil or filtration.
- Get value and investment and shelve inbound things.
- Turn, Kagua, and fix or change tires.
- Promote prepared food, bidhaa, or related items.
- Keep customer files and follow-up periodically having particular pointers of solutions, barua, or telephone thanks.
- Fat and lubricate cars or such as for example spgs, common bones, or directing knuckles, employing apply lubes or oil guns.
- Sell and install equipment, for example batteries, windshield wiper blades belts, taa, or headlamps.
- Ensure that you cost batteries.
- Perform carwashes.