- Kuchunguza, kuendesha, na mtihani alihitimisha bidhaa ili kuhalalisha appliance utendaji kazi, au kufuatwa kufuatwa .
- Kupanga au Weka vipande kuhusu assemblage, applying or yourself hoists.
- Fixed and validate parts clearances.
- Rework, kukarabati, or exchange units or broken parts.
- Read and interpret assemblage designs or features guides and approach construction or creating operations.
- Examine conformance of pieces to stock directories or blueprints, employing measuring tools, including calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Vifaa, fix or mount broiling, or wiring and power pieces to make units or subassemblies, kutumia handtools, rivet markers.
- Remove hard areas and smooth floors to suit, Punguza, or clear areas, employing palm tools or energy resources.
- Formulate and punch, ream, touch, or reduce components for construction.
- Keep and lubricate pieces or pieces.
- Construct systems of things by meshing and aligning things in gearboxes.
- Set up and run machines, including mincing or running machines, fabricate or to condition elements.