- Measure done workpieces to verify conformance to features, kutumia watawala, Tathmini, calipers or micrometers.
- Examine completed workpieces such as for example cracked sides or marred surfaces, for disorders and type malfunctioning parts in accordance with types of weaknesses.
- Study perform generation schedules or purchases to determine specs, such as supplies to become used, destinations of cutting wrinkles, or proportions and tolerances.
- Weight workpieces, plastic-type material, or chemical solutions into products.
- Tend machines to observed, Punguza, kuwakata, watakata, thamani, crimp or set up , notch, itatupa, or straighten plastic or metal material.
- Commence devices, report operational data, and check their procedures.
- Ensure that you regulate behavior or appliance rates, based on merchandise requirements, applying handtools and gauges.
- Mlima, Pangilia, and fastener given punches, afariki, cutting additional fixtures in rams or mattresses of devices, or knives, kuajiri handtools, mandhari, feelers, shims, and tests.
- Cleanse and devices that are lubricate.
- Hali, Pangilia, and secure workpieces against ceases or accessories on device furniture or on dead.
- Modify ram swings of engages to programs that are given, kuajiri handtools.
- Situation books, stops, retaining hindrances, or additional features using hand tools, immediate and to safe workpieces and measuring products.
- Machine bedrooms are stopped on by established, change dies, and alter components, including electricity squeezes or rams, when making numerous or successive moves.
- Lubricate workpieces having acrylic.
- Draw identifying data.
- Plan series of procedures, using knowledge of physical properties of workpiece materials.
- Area is worked by clean.
- Operate forklifts to deliver supplies.
- Scribe research collections on workpieces as guides regarding reducing procedures, in accordance with programs, Mipangilio, Template pieces, au vipengele.
- Fixed knife stress, urefu, and aspects to do recommended cuts, kutumia wrenches.
- Spot workpieces on lowering platforms, using hoists or manually, cranes, or sledges.
- Twine finishes of material coils from reels through slitters and protected ends on recoilers.
- Turn valves to start movement of coolant against cutting locations or to start ventilation that emits clippings from kerfs.
- Replace defective knives or wheels, kutumia zana za mkono.
- Turn controls to create slicing speeds, supply charges, or desk aspects for operations that are given.
- Mikono- utilizing methods including stand saws sledges, au anvils, kuhitimisha, or variety, slice workpieces.
- Mill away edges that are sharpened or burrs, utilizing lightweight grinders or jacks that are sprucing.
- Blades numbed, using aggressive tires table grinders, or lathes lathes.
- Eliminate housings, additional extras to displace used or busted components, tool holders, or supply tubes, for example bushings or comes.
- Polish cutters with oilstones to get rid of dings.
- Chukua, Ondoa, and install silicone sleeves, spacers, au vile.
- Preheat workpieces, utilizing heating heaters or hands torches.