- Kiểm tra bản phác thảo, kế hoạch chi tiết, or composed specs to ascertain sizes and shapes of patterns and device setups that are expected.
- Lay patterns on lumber stock out and bring collections of sectional habits, đơn vị, or full-scale mock-ups of goods, depending on images and system requirements, and using marking and calculating devices.
- Verify sizes of styles that are completed, góc, calipers, or utilizing templates, straightedges.
- Đưa lên, thực hiện, and change various woodworking devices such as for example lathes and bandsaws to reduce and condition behaviour, khu vực, and portions, based on requirements.
- Lean, smooth, and condition areas, and plane, cắt, kỷ lục, cạo, and sand models to achieve specific patterns, sử dụng handtools.
- Trận đấu, attach, and build wood elements together to create designs, mẫu thiết kế, hoặc các khu vực, employing bolts, móng tay, Chốt chẻ, bulông, epoxy, and screws.
- Habits that are appropriate to compensate for problems in castings.
- Create timber versions, mẫu, full-scale mockups, nắn, for creating parts of products or shapes.
- Compute regions, đo lường, Kích thước, and loads.
- Mark identifying information such as shades or requirements on styles, yếu tố, and templates to indicate construction strategies.
- Finish accomplished products or models with shellac.
- Adhesive fillets internal sides of patterns along.
- Pick wood to become useful for habits.
- Repair damaged or destroyed designs.
- Reference is recorded regarding by preserve design.
- Products and stock tools, getting components and instruments as required.
- Appraisal costs for patternmaking work.
- Divide habits into sections in accordance with shapes of castings.
- Issue habits to given unit operators.
- Collect and retailer wood and patterns.